Sunday, May 2, 2010

hmmm....

I know I should be working on my Chemistry finaly but I find this to be more fun. I don't really have alot to update right now. I still have my challenges. I'm struggling with knowing which guy to choose, and if I should keep my car.

Right now I'm dating this guy that is completly amazing! He's in the army which is kind of what I worry about. I'm not sure if I'm strong enough for that kind of lifestyle. I do love to travel and see new places but I also love to be near family. Anyway I know he wants to be a little more serious but I'm not sure I'm ready for that. When it comes to love I am a chicken. I'm so scared of making a mistake. How will I really know when its right?

Lately I've been feeling more like its far more easy to stay single. At least then I'm the only one hurting. I just can't seem to figure this dang love thing out. I know that this probably won't get read but if someone has some insight or would like to share the feelings you had when you were single and searching I would appreciate it.

I know it seems that I go through life dwelling on the fact that I'm single. But I guess its the one place that I don't have much control. I just wish I knew.

Well I guess thats enough rambling for today.

3 comments:

Shirley said...

My friend is 30 (it's Jared's friend actually). He is still single and every girlfriend he has it gets harder and harder to commit for him. It makes sense to me. It's like the older we get, the harder it is to make these decisions because we have less time to make mistakes, I guess. Anyway, I just wanted to say I understand in a way. Good luck and pray and follow your heart! :)

Crystal said...

Thanks Shirley I really needed that :)

Grandma Hand said...

Crystal I am really proud of you and You will know when you find the right one. You are very special!!!