Saturday, September 4, 2010

Back to School

Life takes some interesting turns. I remember when I graduated from High School thinking I had my life planned out. I would graduate from College in about 4 years and get married about a year after that... ok really I thought I'd be married pretty young.

I'm so glad that things don't work out sometimes. I am still in school and basically starting over. But I'm so excited about studying nutrition. My plan is to be a personal consultant one day to help people pick a diet that will help them get over their anxieties and feel better about themselves... I'm still a work in progress. I still have my panic attacks but I still believe that the food I put in my body has a huge impact.

And believe it or not I'm so glad I didn't marry young. I think back on the guy I was dating at 19.... Not active in the church or life... What kind of life would that have been. I mean seriously. As much as I don't like dating thats not all the single life has to offer. I was able to quit my job and start all over if I had a family I wouldn't have been able to or comfortable to take such risks.

I still have moments of wondering when my life is going to start looking up but then I remember it already is. Heavenly Father knows me far better than I know myself. My plan was below mediocre. His plan is making me a better and stronger person.

I suppose thats enough of my ramblings. Have a great week :)

No comments: