Thursday, October 9, 2008

Patience anyone?

so I've always known that if you pray for patience you will be tried so that you gain that patience... so I decided that I would never pray for patience to avoid that! ha! Apparently it is unavoidable!

So with the market going down we have a lot of phone calls with people freaking out! literally!!! Anyway sometimes well most of the time they kind of stutter around their words because they don't really know what they are asking... I often find myself wanting to say "t-t-t-today Junior!" If any of you have seen Billy Madison you'll know what I'm talking about! I know that this is a chance for me to gain patience but come on! get to the point! The market is down it happens! We're just buying at discount... sales are good right?!

And then with my calling I am working with a girl that just gets under my skin but I have to report to her with everything that I do... urgh! I'm about ready to say I'm done... YOu can do it! ....Maybe I'll give it a few more weeks!

And then there are people at work... wait I won't even get started on that...anyway....

Sorry just venting is all!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I hope that I am not one of those "people at work" that you are venting about!!!! :)

Missy said...

That's too funny. T-t-t-today junior! Hope you're feeling a little better lately. Love ya.

Missy said...

Where'd you get that cute puppy that wants me to play with her?! So cute! I want one. Let me know-k.