Thursday, October 23, 2008

Me and all of my Clumsiness!

so the last couple of weeks have proven me incredibly clumsy... for those of you that have read twilight... I'm pretty close to Bella. So last week I was running a bit late for my wednesday night class. As I was climbing the 4 flights of stairs I was running past people trying to get to class on time and then my foot slipped and I kid you not it was in slow motion. I totally fell in this crowded stairwell. I was so embarrassed! But of course I laughed at myself because well what else can you do right!

So the next day I'm leaving my class and I pull out my phone to see if I had any messages... I'm doing this while going down the stairs by the way. And I totally missed the last step and fell... yikes... there is something wrong with me...

And it gets better! So on tuesday I was running out of work trying to catch my bus. and I get there just as the doors close.... so the busy driver was very nice and opened the doors for me... as I scramble on to the bus I missed a step... yep totally tripped... that was embarrassing... my book went flying! I then got up and everyone on the bus was staring at me... so I had to endure that bus ride! Anyway luckily I'm use to embarrassing myself so I just sat there laughing. Its also a good thing the bus ride is only about 10 minutes!

So thats me in all my clumsiness!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Awesome Crystal! Ha, you rock! I taught my kids to laugh when they're embarrassed too. Sorry I didn't see your post earlier. I havn't been getting on as much, so I must have missed it when your blog was at the top of my new post list. I did that to Justin too (you guys posted at about the same time looks like.) Dang it all. Anyway, I love you and I'll talk to you later.\