Thursday, November 6, 2008

Life is Beautiful

I'm so grateful for the Gospel and that firm foundation that we can have inspite of our trials. I believe we are headed for some hard times. These times have been prophesied about for years. But I believe if we are prepared we shall not fear. We will be asked to take a stand. Sometimes it won't be easy but if we stick to our testimonies we will be able to make it through.

We are facing many wolves in sheeps clothing. I saw a lot of this on my mission. But as we rely on the spirit and listen to the prophet I truely believe we will be able to make it through these challenges. Many will be confused and many will be gently guided away, but I suppose that is why we need to cling to the iron rod not just have our hand on it.

I love the gospel of Jesus Christ. I'm grateful to have the restored gospel in my life! Life truely is beautiful and I hope we can all see it as such!

3 comments:

Jeta said...

Well said Crys!

Missy said...

Do people know you have a blog? I guess, because you don't post very often (not intentionally) it can be easy to miss when you do post. Get's easy to forget to look and see if Crystal or Justin or Nikkole made a post today. Anyway, I know how that feels. People read mine now, but it took a while.

Tina said...

I loved reading this. Way to keep a positive attitude! We all need one of those.