Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back to the Drawing Board

So most of you have probably heard... I'm single again. So I've decided to make some changes... as what happens to most when they break up with someone they actually like. So next week I will be starting a Yoga class. This week I joined a sorority at the U. And I believe I've changed my major for good. I'm going to go into Culinary Arts! I need something creative in my life and whats better than food... especially good food. And usually cooking helps me clear my mind. So we'll see where life takes me. Wahoo!

Anyway that is all thats going on with me, for those of you who have been waiting for an update... there ya go! YAY for me!

4 comments:

Michael said...

good for you. i'll be visiting your restaurant shortly.

Tina said...

I'm sorry about the "single"thing. I didn't know about anything so it was news but way to go on the culinary arts. You should talk to my sister, she has always wanted to do that. I will be excited to hear of whats to come!!

Jeta said...

Oh Crys!!! I'm so sorry for your pain. I hate break ups! I am however happy to hear you are going to culinary arts school! Where, which state are you chosing to attend?

I can't wait to come see you in March!

Love ya!
Aim

Lyenna Kemp said...

I'm sorry about the break-up, but way to go with the culinary arts thing. I had no idea you loved cooking. Anytime you want to share your talents you know where I live:)