Monday, May 18, 2009

Crazy Crazy Ogden

Hello everyone! So my exciting weekend consisted of running in the Ogden Marathon. I mentioned this at the beginning of my training back in february. Well here is the result of my training. I ran the 5 miles. I stopped for 1 minute due to side cramps but decided it was better just to run through it. So I ran the 5 miles in 45 minutes and 3 seconds.

If you remember at the beginning of my training I couldn't even run a mile! I am just really glad that I did it. Yay me! I am definantly doing this again next year... I met so many great people just waiting for my turn to run. And to know that I did something that was super challenging is just exciting! Today I am burnt sore and can barely walk due to blisters on my feet but its totally worth it! I am officially addicted :)

4 comments:

Missy said...

Hey Crystal Lynn! Right on! That is the coolest thing. I'm so proud of you. What did you say 43 min? Dang! I'm glad to see this post, I was wondering about how things went in Ogden. You wanna go running some time next week? Chris no longer has a job of any kind so he'll be home for a bit in the mornings (before he goes looking for a new job.)

Anonymous said...

I would Love to go running but the only morning I can do it is Saturday the rest of the week I have to do nights! :)

Diane said...

Way to go Crystal!! I'm really proud of you! Can't wait to see you this week!!

pzierse said...

Way to Go Crystal!!! I am very proud of you. I didnt think I would ever run but, I have been doing a little and I really like it. The problem I have is I dont like to sweat!! Love ya