Wednesday, August 26, 2009

YAY ME!!!

So I just have to report on my biggest break through... Most of you know I have many insecurities, with that I become shy, and I'm single which means I want to date a lot but unfortunately guys can also be shy or something and they don't like to ask girls out.

So my weekend. I was hanging out with some of my friends in my sorority and one of them (sara) mentioned she wanted to go on a date this next weekend. And I had already made up my mind that I want to date lots. So I said lets go on a group date. We had a frat party to go to later that night so we decided we would find out dates there.

So we make it to the party and we see a group of guys sitting on the bleachers. Sara jokingly said hey lets go talk to them. So I started to head over. She then said wait lets make sure they are the best option. So we look around and they happened to be the only group of guys not talking to girls... so we start heading over. I introduced us and we started talking. I then told them that we needed dates for friday night which one of them are going to be our dates.... We got 4 of the 5 guys to agree to come on a date with us.!!! yay! And I failed to mention they were pretty cute!

Later that evening I also went and introduced myself to two other guys who will be potential dates in the future!! yay me!!!

6 comments:

Lyenna Kemp said...

Now that is a great accomplishment. There is something about overcoming fear and taking action that does something to you inside. I love it Crystal! Way to put yourself out there. I think that's what holds most guys back, because they're just as nervous as you are. Interesting...I just had another Ah-Ha moment. Thanks for the post:)

Shirley said...

You are so awesome! I don't know if I could ever do that. I did a lot of my dating behind a computer screen. :) Keep us posted!

Kimberly said...

Okay, that is really cute! I don't know if I ever could have done that...good for you! You're so cute I don't think any guy could pass you up!

Diane said...

Yay you! That took courage!!! Hope the date is fun!

Tina said...

good for you! That was always hard for me too. When I had friends around me I felt more secure, but I was and still am very old fashioned and always waited for the guy to call me and make the first move. Its a wonder I ever had a date or got married! YOU ROCK!

Missy said...

holy crap! That was very smooth. I'm impressed.