Monday, August 31, 2009

Update!

So here is an update on my date....

We met at Sugarhouse park at 7.... Sugarhouse is a really big park so the girls ended up in one area of the park and our dates were in a different area both matching the description of where we were meeting...

Anyway so I called my date and they ended up coming over to us since I was completely turned around! so then we had a picnic. we made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and then went to play ultimate frisbee! it was a super cheap date and we all had a blast. Tanner ( my date) even text me the next morning saying we should do it again!

This is very encouraging! I'm excited to ask more guys out! This is going to be a fabulous year I just know it! :)

2 comments:

Z said...

Good Luck!!!!!

Missy said...

Now its his turn to call you.