Monday, September 14, 2009

Dating Dating and more Dating!!

So this past week the fam went up to park city. Which was a ton of fun we did lots of shopping and playing... it was really great.... but the highlight of my weekend is this.

The previous saturday I went to our pledge breakfast and met a friend (Heather) of a friend (Chris). We started talking. This friend had invited me to go to the nicklecade. unfortunately I was in park city but this Chris mentioned to Heather that I don't seem to go to anything anymore because I have a boyfriend... Which the last time we hung out yes I had a boyfriend.

So I text him and said that I wouldn't be able to hang out tonight since I'm on vacation in park city with the family... not because I have a boyfriend. so Chris and I proceeded to talk. And he discovered that I no longer have a boyfriend. and we made plans to hang out on friday when I got back from park city.

On wednesday Nikkole mentioned that our hang out was actually going to be a date... I was in complete denial because chris and I are just friends. Anyway so I text him and asked who else would be hanging out with us... and he said that actually he was thinking of just taking me out on a date.

So we go on this date... and I'm thinking we're just friends. THis is just for fun... and besides I said I wanted to go on a date every weekend. Well it turns out I really like him ... and he likes me... so I believe we're dating now... but its not official yet!! YAY me! I knew this would be great year!

Anyway just thought I'd share!

5 comments:

Tina said...

YAY for you!!!!!!!!! Friends make the best BOYFRIENDS!

Missy said...

he he he he... Just friends? Sha, right! You're so silly, Crystal. He said he just wanted to take you out alone on a date... That means NOT just friends. That will ALWAYS be the case so.... now ya know. :)
And friends really do make the best boyfriends.

Lyenna Kemp said...

Yes friends make the best boyfriends! I'm not sure if anyone has said that yet:) Awesome Crystal

pzierse said...

YaY!!!Crystal!!! You are beautiful and you deserve the very best!! love ya

Missy said...

so.... what happened next???