Thursday, November 12, 2009

For the Love....

Alright thank you everyone for your support and love. I go through hard times sometimes and I have a hard time expressing myself because I don't want to be a burden... So thanks for listening and showing me how much you all care. It really does mean a lot.

So lately I've kind of been wondering when these trials will end. Will I have learned enough to finally meet a guy that wants to be with me just as much as I want to be with him. Last week I went to a fireside where they said trials like these give us an opportunity to gain our own personal relationship with the savior. I really do believe that. I feel that my testimony has grown and I do feel closer to my savior... How close does he want me to get? I think I'm done being tried in this area. I want to find someone I can spend the rest of eternity with. I'm tired of being alone. I wish I could be happy and content being single... but I can't seem to make that work. Don't get me wrong I have a good life and I'm happy most of the time. But sometimes I feel so alone and lonely that even hanging out with friends doesn't help. Does anyone have any suggestions... I'm asking guys out... I'm open to set ups.... I just don't know how much bolder I can be... How do you find good guys.... I seem to just find frogs.... Is there somewhere I can go? Maybe its an impossible task... I guess by 26 most of the good guys are gone... but theres got to be someone out there....

Sorry for my ramblings.. I just had to get it out :)

3 comments:

Lyenna Kemp said...

Crystal I wish I could say there was some direct answer, but there isn't. What I will say though, is the moment you stop worrying about it, the moment he will come into your life. Something happens when you make a shift in that way. It opens your spirit because your focus has shifted to being in the moment. It's not easy to do. This concept goes for anything in life. Just live your life in the best way you know how, be in the moment, love who you are, enjoy what you have, and everything else will fall into place. And at 26 all the good guys are not taken. He is out there probably feeling the exact same way as you. But allow your mind to shift. The moment it does, great things will start to happen, and he will come walking into your life just as you will do for him. You are beautiful, and wonderful, and Heavenly Father must have someone pretty fantastic waiting for you. It will happen BELIEVE that and just let it happen.

Missy said...

You'll find somebody Crystal.

Grandma Hand said...

Just don't settle for just anyone you are too special and that someone is being prepared to meet you. above all just relax and you will just SHINE!! Don't be hard on yourself because you are BEAUTIFUL IN AND OUT! Love ya!!!!!!