Friday, March 26, 2010

Help Wanted...


Hi its me again... I'm in the mood to get a makeover... a job makeover... Don't get me wrong I feel incredibly blessed to have the job that I have but I would love to start working in a dental office. I would love to wear scrubs everyday and leave my nice clothes for nice occasions...

How do I do this? Where do I start?

I know I change my life around all the time. I switch my major, my boyfriend, my location almost on a weekly basis. Well at least it feels that way sometimes. My co workers have started to wonder if I have men on reserve so I can break up with them when I'm bored. Rest assured I hate breaking up... So believe me I don't have men on reserve for break up entertainment...

My location... well I love my new apartment and I love having a roommate so I think that is now a stability in my life! yay!!

My major... I love my classes or class.. I'm taking chemistry this semester and its hard but really interesting. I love reading the back of my toothpaste tube and actually know some of the elements involved to make my breathe minty fresh! Yes I know I'm a nerd! oh well... Now if I could switch my job so it relates to what I love to learn about that would be great.

Ok I know thats a "The grass is greener on the otherside" attitude. But if any of you know a dentist that is hiring... Nikki and I would appreciate hearing about it!!

No comments: