Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lean On Me

Dear Family,

Nikki and I were driving back from sorority and she was playing music from Trents IPod.(yes she has taken ownership of Trents IPod) Anyway the song "Lean On Me" came on. She asked if this was the song we used to sing as a family when we would get together. It brought back so many memories like recording songs in Grandma and Grandpa's condo, and singing in the ward talent show in West Valley. And how can I forget singing on Grandma Hand's couch... of course it wasn't lean on me but seriously that was one of my favorite memores. (for those of you who don't remember I believe we were singing If I could Walk 5000 miles... I dont' know the name of the song.)

So we started singing to the music knowing all the words of course. I Just wanted to thank all of you for being there for me. Sometimes I exclude myself because I don't feel like I fit in. Since I'm not married and I don't have kids. And sometimes I make the excuse that you guys exclude me. I just first of all want to apologize for that. The truth is I've been a little envious of all of your lives. I look up to every single one of you. I'm so grateful to have you in my life. And thank you for all the support and love that you have given to me. My life definantly hasn't turned out the way I planned it to but I'm grateful for all that I've learned so far. I hope that one day when I have a family of my own I'll be able to remember the things that each of you have written. I really do look up to you. You are all so amazing!

Love ya lots!

Crystal

1 comment:

Missy said...

I love you Crystal