Thursday, May 29, 2008

Confession

Ok so in the past year I've really been on this reading craze! I have always loved reading but in the past year I can't seem to read enough books. I have read everything from Pride and Prejudice to right now reading Enders game.

I do have to admit I have also gotten into the Twilight series! They are such good books I can't imagine anyone not liking them... well guys maybe!I'm super excited for the 4th book to come out this august! But seriously that girl has talent! I recently read her new book The Host and well lets just say I got the book Monday evening and Finished it Friday evening. It was a really great book.

ok so I'm probably sounding really nerdy right now but you know I'm ok with that! It is what it is! I highly recommend these books.

2 comments:

Tina said...

And you thought no one read your blog! I am so glad you are writing. I know so little about you and its been good to get to know you here. I love it, so keep writing! And no I don't think being single is a disease! In fact, love it while you can. Before you know it you will be snagged up and won't have that kind of freedom anymore. Bloom where we are planted right? You are definitely doing that!

Alinde said...

Well thanks, i'm glad you didn't mention my book cause that would have really embarrassed me. (smile) i'm glad I dodged that bullet! (smile) I'm glad you like those books, I hope you like the one I reffered you to. Hostage to Her Heart by chriss Hill. It's a great romance not like the normal romance novels that are smutty and sickning! It's a classy book and I really think you'll like it, let me know what you think.

love ya
Aimee
off to the next post