Monday, June 2, 2008

Comedy?

Have any of you seen Stranger than Fiction? I get a lot of mixed reviews with it but I actually found it quite funny. Anyway it kind of makes me think if my life were a movie or a book what type of movie or book would it be? Tragedy, Mystery, Romance (definantly not) Comedy, Sci Fi, .... I've decided it definantly has to be a Comedy... I haven't really had anything too tragic happen to me, I'm pretty much an open book so mystery is out, Romance... yeah thats funny if only you knew what my dating life was like, Sci Fi.. pretty sure my neighbors aren't aliens, so I guess I would be Comedy.

Its really the only genre that would fit. I often trip over my own feet, run into walls, laugh so hard I snort and cry, I embarass myself often infront of the guy that I happen to find attractive at the moment. Yep I would say Definantly a Comedy!

What Kind of Movie or Book would you be?

2 comments:

Tina said...

I think my book would be an adventure with a twist. Something that keeps you guessing, with some love, and comedy.
(Romancing the stone kinda thing)

Alinde said...

Yeah, unfortunately I would have to say tragedy, I'm always complaining about something, no one likes to read my blog or my books, and if they do they send me "great job" lies to make me feel good. (smile) ha ha ha ha

anyway- actually I have no idea, my story would be to slow I don't think it would make it as anything. (smile)

BTW- I love this post, you always have me laughing, I think comedy fits you well! (smile) love ya
Aimee
off to the next post