Monday, June 9, 2008

Flirting... whats that?

You know its crazy how life turns out. Last year I never would have thought I would be sharing an apartment with my brother up in the avenues. But here I am... I live 3 minutes from work and love it! Also I have a great ward! They are all so friendly... especially the guys! although I suspect its the "New Girl" sydrome. That will be dying down pretty soon but I might as well enjoy it! I'm learning how to flirt again and its fun! They flirt with me and I flirt with them... of course there aren't too many of them that I would date... and most of them are total players but its fun anyway. I really enjoy making new friends and meeting new people even though it can be scary sometimes. But I feel this move was a good move for me.

I also started school again this week. Yay exciting eh! I'm only taking one class this semester so I hope I won't be too stressed this time!

That seems to be all for now!

4 comments:

Alinde said...

I'm so glad that you like your new place, and now you're there with Nikki while Justin is in Germany for a few weeks. How is that going?

Yeah now you know why I met my husband on the internet! (smile) Utah boys are all players or geeks.

Sorry boys! It's true.

love ya
Aimee
off to the next Post

pzierse said...

Crystal, Good girl keep flirting and just have fun. You are the Cuttest and Sweetest girl I know. The best man wins the prise at the right time. You are doing great and enjoy the ride. I love you Pat

Pcrowther said...

Aw Crystal, I am sorry about the no airconditioning. What we go through to be independant. As far as lemonade, sometimes the lemonade is pretty sour, but, we get through it somehow. You just passed your accounting that is pretty sweet. Now you can really let down a little, until school starts again. I sure love you!!

Angela said...

Hi Crystal, I hope you don't mind me taking a look at your blog (and yes it's worth it even if you aren't married). Thanks for coming to Nathaniel's baptism, I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you, I was so stressed out, I've never planned a baptism before.
My brother Jared saw you there and is interested in obtaining your phone number. If you're interested let me know. You can talk to Lyenna for a reference, they went to high school together. :)