Monday, August 11, 2008

Life is Beautiful

Well those of you that have visited my blog in the past my be surprised by how it looks now... no I didn't magically gain a talent for blogging but my sister who has always been good at this kind of thing has offered to make my blog more presentable!!

thanks Aimee YOu are amazing!!!

OK on to the goings on with me!! Well I survived my accounting class this summer and actually passed with a B+ WAHOO!! I really celebrated after that one! And the best part is I don't have take any more accounting classes! yay!!! I also recently found out that I was enrolled in a class that i don't need to graduate so I will be graduating after this fall semester!! yay! its only taken 6 years. So I'll be off to the U in spring! I'm way excited about that.

For those of you who often wonder about my dating life... No I'm still not dating anyone but I attract plently of wierdos!!! There are a few normal guys in between but at the moment I'm working on getting rid of 2 wierdos who seem to not get the hints when I tell them to go away... I guess I need to get rid of the "ONE in a million talk" (quote from dumb and dumber!!)

I guess thats really all thats been going on... I still get the lemons and sometimes i don't know how to make lemonaide out of them but Life is still good and Lemons always make a good story!

4 comments:

Michael said...

Congrats on finishing up with school. That'll be good. You know, you could always transfer down to Provo. It might go against everything you believe, but besides that, Provo's not "that" bad. Good luck with the weirdos. Maybe they'll stumble upon your blog and get the hint.

Tina said...

I love the quote "more like...one in a million"
"so you're sayin there's a chance!"
You're hilarious. Way to go on school! I wish I would have at least done 2 years. Keep going!!!

Jeta said...

LOL Crystal you crack me up. I love your quote from dumb and dumber! That was great! Ha ha ha

So How exciting that you will be done with school!!! YEA!!! Congrats!

I don't know if you will be able to, but I'm hoping to see you, Mom, Nikki, Patti, and grandma hand this weekend, if everyone can make it.


Ha ha ha h Michael's comment was great too!!! and Tina your awesome!
See I told you, you were funny!

Love ya
Aimee

Anonymous said...

Well i suppose BYU wouldn't be a bad place to VISIT! but I'm not up for quitting my job just yet!! :)