Sunday, February 8, 2009

I Love to Sweat

Ok So it has now been a week since I started training. There are a few things I learned.
1. Running isn't as easy at it looks.
2. The Treadmill is completely different from running outside.
3. I love the feeling when I've just completed a run. I'm dripping in sweat, I'm sore and completely worn out.... I love it!

Thats all I've learned so far but training is going ok. There are days when I just don't think I can do it but I always have someone there to tell me that I can... Anywho! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Lyenna Kemp said...

I LOVE the sweat
I LOVE the soreness
I LOVE it ALL, too.
Isn't it amazing how addicting it becomes?! Keep it up Crys, you're doing great.

Missy said...

I never loved running on a treadmill. It is very different from running outside for sure. The one thing Golds Gym had that 24 doesn't is that great big movie theater room. I think I could probably run and watch a good movie. I probably wouldn't have been able to pick the movie though. So it goes I guess.
I love lifting weights. So I do understand how in love a person can be with a particular type of workout. Endorphines are cool.
Anyway, I love you and I'm proud of what you're doing.