Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Crystal Needs...

So thought I would copy my lovely cousin Robyn. So I googled Crystal needs and this is what I got:

-Crystal needs a LOT of love
-Crystal needs someone that will be patience
-Crystal needs a home
-Crystal needs replacement
-Crystal needs to sit in a super-saturated solution to continue growing ( Yay I'll be tall before you know it!!!)
-Crystal needs a park
-Crystal needs to be coated french-english vocabulary (huh?)
-Crystal needs identified
-Crystal needs help
-Crystal needs to chill out

So I thought it was really funny!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

That is really funny! I have yet to google what Kimberly needs yet.

Anonymous said...

You should it was really enlightening!!! :)

Missy said...

Give me some of that super saturated solution! You're taller than me, why do you think you should have it all??? :)

Anonymous said...

ha ha it goes with the name I guess!!! :)